How to flush your DNS cache
If you're having some connection problems to the playmoTV gateway, or if you want to connect to the playmoTV gateway without restarting your computer, then flushing the DNS cache is enough. The computer flushes the cache when the computer is restarted, but if you want to avoid that here's how to flush the cache in Windows or Mac
- Click Start in the bottom left corner of the screen. Open All Programs > Accessories.
- Right-click on Command Prompt
- Select Run As Administrator
- In the command window type the following and then hit enter:
- You will get a message confirming that the DNS Resolver Cache has been flushed. Restart your browser for the changes to take effect.
- Open Applications and Utilities and open Terminal (or click Spotlight and search for Terminal).
- Once Terminal is open type in the following command:
- You will not receive a confirmation message but just a blank line. Now you can exit Terminal. Restart your browser for the changes to take effect.