Block Google DNS on Belgacom Routers
- Connect to your Belgacom router web utility by going to 192.1681.1
- You will be prompted to enter your Belgacom serial number, which is located at the back of your router. Enter this number and click OK.
- Now you should be logged in. Click Advanced Settings on the left.
- Click Route, scroll down and click New Route.
- Now create two static routes to block Google's DNS servers.
Name: LAN Bridge
Click OK, and repeat the process, but replace the Destination and enter 126.96.36.199.
- Apply your changes and restart your router.